Shulman Rogers’ Landlord-Tenant team adeptly represents commercial landlords and tenants in lease disputes and routine collections matters. Clients “appreciate and have been very impressed by our responsiveness and sound advice” and have remarked that we have our “process down to a science,” effectively saving them both time and money.
We develop personalized and effective strategies for every situation based on our clients’ particular needs and objectives. We regularly work with clients who want fixed-fee and managed fee-based services. Our capabilities in commercial leasing, civil litigation, bankruptcy and real estate law help us provide clients with the tools and advice to develop the best possible policies and draft and negotiate leases and agreements designed to avoid litigation or to successfully prevail in disputes on behalf of or in defense of our clients.
- Lease interpretation disputes
- Broker commission disputes
- Landlord-Tenant (Eviction) actions
- Collections actions
- Drafting and review of management agreements
- Drafting and negotiation of leases, addendums and extensions
- Negotiation of releases or early lease termination agreements
- Assistance with business or related licenses