Working at Shulman Rogers
Shulman Rogers provides an environment of collaboration, innovation and camaraderie. Our employees assume a sense of ownership in our enterprise and recognize the absolute correlation between hard work, creativity and integrity to the overall success of the firm. We continually seek individuals with strong credentials and experience to enhance our superior team of lawyers and staff.
We offer a unique and flexible work environment for our growing number of employees and provide a robust technology platform in support of the Firm’s remote work policies. The longevity of our legal and support staff is a testament to our commitment to building long-term relationships and a quality work atmosphere.
Anthony L. Millin, Shareholder
Kristin E. Draper, Shareholder
Sarah E. Kabat, Recruiting Manager
Robust Benefits Package
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance for Individuals and Families
- 401k Plan/Profit Sharing
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Ten Paid Holidays Annually
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Maternity and Family Leave
- Subsidized Fitness Membership
- Parking and Metro SmartTrip Benefits
- Business Casual Dress Code
Training and Development
- Professional and Business Development Opportunities
- Support of Continuing Education
Active Firm Committees and Events
- Monthly Firm Get Togethers
- Annual Summer Outing and Holiday Party
- Health and Wellness Committee
- FISH! – Positive Workplace Committee
- Mentoring and Integration Committee
- Community Outreach Committee
- Firm Softball Team
- Firm Basketball Team
Please note that none of the information contained herein is intended to constitute an offer of employment. The purpose of this site is to provide information about potential career opportunities at Shulman Rogers.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Shulman Rogers and believe you need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Human Resources Department at 301-230-5213.
Shulman Rogers is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.