Lender Liability: Avoid It Like The Plague!
February 15, 2017
Please join us on Wednesday, February 15, 2017, for an interactive discussion on the common pitfalls that typically lead to lender liability claims and best practices on how to avoid them.
- Loan commitments, course of dealing and excessive control issues
- Risks of demanding the demand loan
- The dangers of subjective provisions in loan documents
- Managing the paper trail
- Dealing with loan defaults
- Guarantees – the good and the bad
Our panelists include:
- Michael Lichtenstein, Co-Chair of Shulman Rogers’ Bankruptcy/Creditor’s Rights Practice
- Stuart Greenberg, Alvarez & Marsal and Stuart Greenberg, Inc.
This program is designed for bankers, loan officers, credit officers, underwriters, special asset officers, lenders and others involved in the lending industry.
Date: Wednesday, February 15, 2017
Time: 7:30 am – 8:00 am Registration and continental breakfast
8:00 am – 9:00 am Program
Place: The Shulman Rogers Conference Center
12505 Park Potomac Avenue, Sixth Floor
Potomac, Maryland 20854
For directions to our office, please click here.
TO R.S.V.P., E-MAIL DERINDA HAAS AT DHAAS@SHULMANROGERS.COM OR CALL 301-230-5200 EXT. 5276 BY MONDAY, FEBRUARY 13, 2017.
There is no charge for the program, but reservations are required as seating is limited.