Watch: A Conversation with Merry Campbell – COVID Vaccine Protocols and a Return to Work
March 22, 2021
Merry Campbell, recently hosted a webinar to answer questions about how the COVID vaccine might impact employers and their back-to-work protocols.
To watch the presentation, click HERE.
This webinar was offered as a free service and was intended to be a general discussion of the law. In keeping with our ethical obligations, no legal advice was given during the program.
Some of the topics included:
- Can/should you require vaccination
- What incentives can you offer to encourage a vaccine even if you choose not to require
- Return to work
- What to worry about—screening protocol, workers compensation and OSHA liability
- Is the government still providing paid leave following exposure
- What are the rules on quarantine in a post-vaccination world
- What else should we be worried about?
- Union campaigns
- Parents of school aged children