ICYMI: A Recording of Merry Campbell’s Employment Law Webinar
August 9, 2021
In case you missed it…
We are pleased to share a recording of the webinar Meredith “Merry” Campbell, Chair of our Employment Law Group, delivered last week — in which she discussed many of the pressing issues facing employers today, including:
- Can/should you require vaccination
- What incentives can you offer to encourage a vaccine even if you choose not to require
- Return to work
- What to worry about—screening protocol, workers compensation and OSHA liability
- Is the government still providing paid leave following exposure
- What are the rules on quarantine in a post-vaccination world
- What else should we be worried about?
- Union campaigns
- Parents of school-aged children
The presentation will be recorded and is being offered as a free service to clients and prospective clients of Shulman Rogers. In keeping with our ethical obligations, no legal advice will be given on the call.
The contents of this Alert are for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice. If you have any questions about this Alert, please contact the Shulman Rogers attorney with whom you regularly work or a member of the Shulman Rogers Employment and Labor Law Group.