Merry Campbell to Present a Webinar: What We Know Today – the Latest on COVID Vaccines, Accommodations and the Return to Work
November 19, 2021
Co-chair of Shulman Rogers’ Employment Law Group, Merry Campbell, invites you to join her for a webinar where she will discuss and address many of the pressing issues facing employers today.
DATE: Tuesday, November 30, 2021
TIME: 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
LOCATION: Via Zoom
In order to be responsive to your questions and concerns, Merry encourages you to submit questions in advance HERE.
Some of the topics she will cover include:
- Can/should you require vaccination
- The Federal government contract mandate – EO 14042
- The OSHA Emergency Temporary Standard
- Vaccine Policies
- EEOC recommendations
- Return to work
- What to worry about—screening protocol, workers compensation and OSHA liability
- Other paid leave obligations
- What to do about COVID exposure
Once registered, attendees will receive information about how to log in to the webinar. The presentation will be recorded and is being offered as a free service to clients and prospective clients of Shulman Rogers. In keeping with our ethical obligations, no legal advice will be given on the call.