Join us for a Webinar: What is your 2021 Real Estate Strategy?
February 22, 2021
Join Shulman Rogers Real Estate attorney, Marc Bergoffen, as he joins Cresa Managing Principal, Gene Sachs, Managing Principal, Project Management, Christie Minch and Vice President, Sam Abramson for this upcoming webinar:
What is your 2021 Real Estate Strategy?
DATE: March 4, 2021
TIME: 10:00 AM ET – 11:00 AM ET
In this joint presentation by real estate leaders of Shulman Rogers and Cresa, we will engage in a discussion on the workplace – through COVID and beyond. Attendees will learn about:
- The effects of the pandemic on the commercial real estate market;
- What it means for your company now and in the future;
- How you can develop a sound real estate strategy;
- The legal implications of entering into commercial lease agreements; and
- Workplace trends from other peer organizations.
Attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
This webinar is being offered as a free service and is intended to be a general discussion of the law. In keeping with our ethical obligations, no legal advice will be given during the program.
- 35 year career advising the occupiers of real estate throughout the DMV and globally
- Notable clients include Development Finance Corporation, BAE Systems and National Democratic Institute
- Cresa Cares Founding Member and serves on Cresa’s Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Executive Committee
Managing Principal, Project Management
- 13 year career in workplace strategy and project management
- Notable clients include Business Roundtable, National Association of Manufacturers
- Lifetime accreditation from the U.S. Green Building Council
- 6 year career advising start ups, non-profits and professional corporations
- Notable clients include DropBox, Global Business Alliance and BrightKey Interactive
- Committee Member, Alzheimer’s Association of Washington, DC
Shareholder, Real Estate Department
Representing clients with local, regional and national real estate interests, Marc focuses on a variety of matters with an emphasis on the acquisition, disposition, management, leasing and financing of various real estate asset types, including retail, office and industrial.
His 20+ years of experience representing both landlords and tenants gives him a holistic view of the leasing process and insight into the latest trends and issues in the retail arena.