Join Shulman Rogers’ Paul O’Reilly and Payroll Network TOMORROW for a FREE Webinar: Small Business Administration Loan Opportunities and Paycheck Protection Program
April 2, 2020
WEBINAR: Small Business Administration Loan Opportunities – EIDL and PPP
Shulman Rogers is proud to partner with Payroll Network in our ongoing efforts to share information about COVID-19 relief opportunities. We hope you will join us for this FREE webinar.
Friday, April 3, 2020
1:00 p.m. – 1:45 p.m.
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program (EIDL)
- Emergency Economic Injury Grants
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (The CARES Act)
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- How we can Help
This session will be recorded for anyone who can’t participate.
Meet the Presenters
Paul J. O’Reilly, Shulman Rogers
Paul O’Reilly has been a trusted advisor to his clients for nearly 30 years. He represents small startup companies as well as large publicly traded companies, bringing to the table a wealth of business and practical experience to many facets of the law. Recognizing that cost is always a factor in making legal decisions, Paul works with his clients to better understand their process and goals, while also minimizing the costs.
Kyle Wade, Payroll Network
- Certifications: SPHR, SHRM-CP
- 20+ years of Operational Leadership roles within HCM Industry spanning Payroll / HCM / Benefits / Time
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) – University of Maryland Global Campus
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management – University of Maryland Global Campus
Amy Miller, Payroll Network
- Certifications: SHRM-CP, PHR
- 17 years of Training/Leadership experience
- 20+ years of industry experience spanning HR / Benefits / Recruitment / Payroll / Talent / Organizational Development
- Bachelor of Science in Telecommunications from Pennsylvania State University