Employment Law Webinar – A Year End Wrap-Up
November 4, 2020
ICYMI: EMPLOYMENT LAW – A YEAR END WAP-UP
On December 1, 2020, Employment Law attorney, Merry Campbell presented this informative, free webinar where she discussed:
- COVID & FFCRA
- Workers Compensation
- State Laws
- FLSA Updates
- MD Ban the Box Law & Montgomery County Minimum Wage Increase
- DC Minimum Wage Increase & Paid Family Leave Law
- Virginia Wage Payment Act, Values Act
- Bans of Non-Competes for Low Wage Employees
- Misclassification & Whistleblower Protections
- NLRB Updates
- New rules for Independent Contractors
- New Executive Order on diversity and inclusion and other discrimination prevention training
This webinar was offered as a free service and was intended to be a general discussion of the law. In keeping with our ethical obligations, no legal advice was given during the program.
CLICK HERE to request a copy of the presentation. We will send it to you via email.
About the Speaker
Meredith (“Merry”) Campbell serves as a business advisor to local, national and global clients who look to her for counsel on managing their most important asset — their employees. Clients hire her because she successfully resolves workplace-related issues while helping them to maintain a positive and productive workplace. Merry has been a mainstay for clients and prospective clients navigating through the COVID-19 pandemic and the myriad issues it has created.