Montgomery County Public Health Emergency Grants Application Window to Close at 5PM on April 25th
April 15, 2020
Montgomery County MD is accepting applications for its recently announced Public Health Emergency Grant program. Is your business eligible?
Is your business eligible for the PHEG program?
Are you a for-profit or non-profit entity that:
- Is physically located only in the County; or
- Has locations outside of the County, and the County-based location(s) account for more than 50 percent of the business’s total number of (full-time-equivalent) employees, or more than 50 percent of the business’s gross sales; and
- Employs 100 or fewer full-time-equivalent employees (including sole proprietors and businesses with no employees); and
- Has incurred financial losses caused directly or indirectly by the Covid-19 public health emergency.
How to submit your grant application
- Have all of the required information and documents when you fill out the application. You cannot save the application and come back to it.
- Complete all required fields. If you are missing information or documents, you will not be able to submit the application.
- Upload all required documents. If required documents are not attached, you will not be able to submit your application.
- Submit your application online. Applications are only accepted online and will be processed as quickly as possible.
- Provide either a copy of an invoice or a quote to be eligible for a grant to cover telework equipment and/or software expenses for your employees.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE REQUIRED INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION IS AVAILABLE HERE.
NOTE: If you have questions about THE PHEG Program or require assistance preparing your application, please contact the Shulman Rogers attorney with whom you regularly work or click here to be in touch with a member of the Business and Financial Services group.