News from NEXT
January 19, 2023
NEXT powered by Shulman Rogers is honored to have been recognized by LegalWeek as a 2023 finalist for Enabling Startup Success and Most Innovative Legal Department. In 2021, NEXT was the LegalWeek Startup Law Firm of the Year and in 2022, NEXT was named a finalist by The American Lawyer for Most Innovative Law Firm.
In 2019, NEXT powered by Shulman Rogers was launched to change how legal services are designed, packaged, delivered, and serviced for startups and emerging growth companies. Our innovative and award-winning model was designed by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and has grown exponentially regionally, nationally and globally with over 300+ clients.
Acting as a partner in growth for the full life-cycle of a startup, NEXT offers several tools to de-risk its clients at every milestone:
- 30+ fixed-fee legal packages developed for our Seed to Series A Roadmap
- Education platform StartupU – a “Masterclass for Entrepreneurs”
- Partner Platform with 70+ service providers ready to assist startups across all business needs
- Monthly webinars and workshops and a variety of startup-focused Events
- Introduction to investors via the Venture Raise Platform and coming in 2023 “Your NEXT Raise” Founder-Funder demo days