Maryland Governor Larry Hogan has just announced new grants are available. He announced he is doubling the relief funding and providing another $250M. This will be through the Maryland Strong Economic Recovery initiative.
· $50M will be allocated Maryland Small business COVID-19 Relief Grant Fund
· $50M will be new relief for restaurants in every single jurisdiction
· $20M for small businesses, entertainment venues, and Main Street recovery zones
· $20M COVID-19 Layoff Aversion Fund
· $5M for small and minority business low-interest loans
· $2M for hometown tourism efforts to support small businesses
· $3M for non profits, county arts organizations and local artists
· $100M dedicated emergency rapid response fund
The Montgomery County Economic Development Corp has also announced $5,000 Grants are Available for Restaurants and Retailers called the 3R Initiative – designed to help business owners in targeted geographical areas. Once they have funded those areas, they will look at other applications on a first come, first served basis.
The last day to apply is November 5th.
GRANTS AVAILABLE – APPLY NOW – SEE PROGRAM HERE
Stay up to date with all the latest news and events.