Sarah Cline to Present Seminar with National Business Institute
May 16, 2017
Shulman Rogers’ Sarah Cline will serve as faculty for an upcoming continuing legal education seminar “Title Law in Maryland.” Sarah’s presentation will focus on the legal framework for transfers of real estate, and the mechanics of drafting and negotiating owner’s and lender’s policies of title insurance. Attendees will learn the nuts and bolts of:
- The law of real estate titles;
- The process of title examination;
- Preparation and review of the title commitment, and issues in title insurance;
- Ethical considerations for attorneys and title agents; and
- The legal requirements and mechanics of voluntary and involuntary transfers of real estate.
More information on the seminar can be found here.
Sarah Cline is a transactional attorney in Shulman Rogers’ Real Estate Department with significant experience in both residential and commercial real estate deals; Sarah regularly teaches classes on real estate and title topics to real estate agents and fellow attorneys. A recognized leader in both the local and state legal communities, Sarah was recently selected to serve in the Fellows Program instituted by the American Bar Association Section of Real Property, Trust and Estate Law and she currently co-chairs the Bar Association of Montgomery County Real Estate Law Section.