Rita Rosenkrantz Basic Family Law Training
November 14, 2011
Monica Harms Esquire of Stein Sperling Bennett De Jong Driscoll, P.C.
Heather Hostetter, Esquire of Hostetter Street, LLC
Howard Soypher, Esquire of Paley, Rothman, Goldstein, Rosenberg, Eig & Cooper
Scott Strickler, Esquire of Shulman, Rogers, Gandal, Pordy & Ecker, P.A.
John Weaver, Esquire of The Law Offices of John S. Weaver
Deborah Webb, Esquire of Lerch, Early & Brewer, Chtd.
The class is scheduled for two Monday evenings: November 7th & 14th from 5:30 to 8:30 pm. This practical six hour training covers the nuts and bolts of family law, including:
(1) Initial Interview/Retainer Agreements;
(2) Pleadings & Divorce Grounds, Scheduling Hearings, Uncontested Divorce Hearings;
(3) Discovery, Financial Statements, and Marital Property Statements;
(4) Pendente Lite Financial Issues, Voluntary Impoverishment, Child Support, Taking Exceptions to a Master’s Recommendations;
(5) Litigating a Child Custody Case; and
(6) Marital Settlement Agreements
The course is $10 for attorneys who agree to take a pro bono case at the time of the training. Otherwise, the fee is $250 for attorneys who do not agree to take a pro bono case.