Immigration Options for International F-1 Students
March 20, 2019
May is the month of graduations, celebrations and life decisions, but for many foreign F-1 students, this is also the time of entering the U.S. immigration law maze.
Graduating F-1 students are allowed to work in the United States, but only under certain conditions and in accordance with complex guidelines and restrictions issued by USCIS.
Our FREE webinar will discuss:
- Optional Practical Training (OPT) and Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
- Requirements and timelines for H-1B filings
- How to obtain the Cap-Gap Relief
- Alternatives to the H-1B work visa
- How to talk to a prospective employer about obtaining immigration support
This webinar is presented by Alexandra Michailov, chair of Shulman Rogers’ Immigration Practice. She delivers exceptional results for clients with cross-border immigration matters, with particular emphasis on mobility of key foreign executives, international entrepreneurs and foreign nationals with extraordinary ability. Her record of delivering favorable outcomes on immigration matters has gained her recognition as a Rising Star on the list of Washington D.C. Super Lawyers.