Clients turn to Sam Briggs when they need a compassionate and experienced attorney who can help them gain justice after a devastating injury, accident or medical mistake.
Sam regularly represents individuals and families in cases involving medical malpractice, personal injury, wrongful death, product liability and claims against the United States Government. He has a record of securing advantageous judgments and favorable verdicts on behalf of his clients.
As testament to his passionate and persuasive litigation skills, Sam has been recognized by the National Trial Lawyers as a member of their Top 40 under 40.
Appreciative of Sam’s support, one client recently said, “He was attentive, responsive and aggressive. I was also impressed with the care he took to provide constant updates on the case. He was professional, knowledgeable and gave invaluable advice.”
In his free time, Sam enjoys spending time with his family and all things DC sports.
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Montgomery County Maryland American Inn of Court
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40
- Montgomery County Bar Association, Member
- Maryland Association for Justice, Inc., Member
- South Carolina Bar Association, Member
- South Carolina Association for Justice, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member