Deb Moran provides expedient solutions to business and personal disputes. She excels at taking complicated concepts and communicating them in a straightforward way, analyzing all of the available options and presenting recommendations that are in the best interests of her clients. If there is precedent available that will work in a client’s case, she is sure to find it or, in absence of that, she’s not afraid to make new law if it will benefit the client.
Deb’s commercial litigation work pertains to complex contract, corporate and real property matters. She has extensive experience in fiduciary litigation, primarily involving wills, estates and trusts. She also has a particular focus in appellate litigation, appearing successfully before Maryland and Federal Appellate Courts. She tackles all client matters holistically, ensuring a global resolution of disputes so the client can concentrate on the future.
Prior to joining Shulman Rogers, Deb served as a law clerk to the Honorable Rosalyn B. Bell, Court of Special Appeals of Maryland. She has been in private practice since 1987.
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Bar Association of Montgomery County, Maryland
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Formerly on the Board of the Hebrew Home of Greater Washington
- Certified Fitness Instructor
- Westpointe Plaza II Limited Partnership v. Kalkreuth Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., 109 Md. App. 569, 675 A.2d 571 (1996)
- Fosler v. Panoramic Design, Ltd., 376 Md. 118, 829 A.2d 271 (2003)
- Messina v. Krakower, 439 F.3d 755 (C.A.D.C. 2006)