Shulman Rogers represents commercial and residential landlords, property management companies and tenants to resolve all manner of disputes that may arise during a landlord-tenant relationship. We have substantial experience in real property, contract law, premises liability, Fair Housing and bankruptcy law. Our practice brings a multi-disciplinary approach, pairing our litigation capabilities with our commercial lease experience to help our clients develop policies and lease provisions that will avoid litigation or diminish the impact of litigation.
We appear in state and federal courts throughout Maryland, the District of Columbia and Northern Virginia to litigate complex lease interpretation and property defect issues as well as handling simple actions for possession.
- Lease interpretation disputes
- Property defect litigation
- Broker commission disputes
- Premises liability
- Fair housing and ADA Claims
- Commercial and residential eviction suits
Representative Transactions Include:
- Defended tenant in property contamination suit involving land used as a garage and refueling depot.
- Represent nationally known commercial landlords to pursue tenants for breach of lease claims and to defend against property defect and premises liability claims.
- Defended multi-family landlord and property management company against ADA and Fair Housing Claims.