For many years, we have represented people and the families of those who have been injured because of someone else's negligence. We have been successful in collecting compensation for persons injured in automobile collisions, including drunk driving incidents, as a result of elevator accidents, slip-and-fall cases, boating incidents, dog bite cases and wrongful death claims. To see some of our recent successes, please click on Recent Successes.
The law gives rights to injured persons, but those rights can be lost if they are not acted upon within sufficient time. For example, if a person is injured by an employee of a local government entity in Maryland and does not give the local government proper notice within 180 days after the injury, he or she may not be able to recover damages. Use our toll-free number, 1-800-233-2890, to get a free, confidential consultation, or Contact Us and we will promptly respond to your inquiry.
- Comedian Tracy Morgan Settles Personal Injury Lawsuit Against Wal-Mart
- Four more Amtrak passengers file suit after Northeast Regional Train Derailment
- First lawsuit filed following Amtrak Train Derailment
- Bruce Jenner sued for wrongful death in Malibu car crash
- Deadly plane crash results in lawsuit
- Wrongful death lawsuit filed over five students killed in trucking accident
- City of Tucson pays $225,000 settlement to bicyclist severely injured by pothole