Will Schroeder represents business owners when they need not only a litigator with an established record, but also a passionate advocate who can “think outside the box” to help them achieve their objectives. Clients appreciate working with him because he commits to their goals and continues to strive for creative solutions to difficult problems.
With a practice that spans over 15 years, Mr. Schroeder has gained a wide breadth of litigation experience in a variety of matters throughout the Washington Metropolitan Area. Through his representation of owners, buyers, sellers, and contractors in real estate, construction, and contract disputes, he has achieved success not only in the courtroom, but also by obtaining favorable outcomes before trial.
Over the course of his career, Mr. Schroeder has won numerous cases based upon his deep knowledge of applicable business law, his attention to detail, and problem-solving skills. Clients benefit from his experience as a more efficient litigator, which often saves his clients both time and money. In particular, Mr. Schroeder can provide clients with creative solutions for difficult computer and electronic discovery issues that can otherwise become very costly.
Mr. Schroeder concentrates his practice on representing home builders, land developers and other businesses in commercial litigation disputes. He has appeared as lead counsel in a number of bench and jury trials throughout Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia and argued before Maryland’s appellate courts as well.
Mr. Schroeder serves as a past president and director for the Corporate Volunteer Council of Montgomery County and participates as a conciliator for the Fairfax County Circuit Court.
- Will Schroeder receives the Andrea Jolly President's Award at the Corporate Volunteer Council's Annual Luncheon on November 14, 2014.
- Will Schroeder Receives Award at the National Conference on Volunteering and Service
- GGCC, CVC-MC & Melting Pot Gaithersburg Partner to Support Manna Food Center
- Will Schroeder installed as President of the Corporate Volunteer Council of Montgomery County
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Montgomery County Bar Association, Member
- Fairfax County Bar Association, Member
- Corporate Volunteer Council, Director and Past President