An associate in the firm’s Real Estate Department, Danielle M. Dolch focuses her practice on residential real estate transactions. She draws on her experience in residential real estate transactions to advise home buyers and sellers and real estate agents on a variety of real estate matters.
Prior to joining Shulman Rogers, Danielle was an associate at a Pennsylvania law firm, where she focused her practice on real estate matters and trust and estate law. After receiving her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and International Affairs from Gettysburg College, Danielle earned her Juris Doctor from the University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law, where she was a Teaching Assistant for first-year writing courses, a Writing Fellow in the Legal Writing Center, and a Rose Zetzer Fellow in the Women, Leadership, and Equality practice-based learning program. While attending law school, she represented clients in a variety of areas as a student attorney in her law school’s General Practice Clinic, and served as a law clerk at a Montgomery County law firm, gaining significant experience in estate planning and administration. She is admitted to practice law in Maryland and Pennsylvania.
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Title Insurance Coverage: What Real Estate Counsel Must Know, Strafford CLE Webinar - November 2017
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Maryland State Bar Association, Member
- Bar Association of Montgomery County, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- York County Bar Association, Member
- Anne Arundel County Association of Realtors, Affiliate Member
- Wills for Heroes Foundation, Volunteer