William B. Schroeder concentrates his practice on representing home builders, land developers and other businesses in large and small, commercial litigation matters. He advocates for buyers, sellers, and contractors in real estate, construction and contract disputes. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Schroeder developed an active litigation practice in a Washington, DC insurance defense firm and later at a prominent Bethesda firm. He has appeared successfully as lead counsel in a number of bench and jury trials throughout Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia and argued before Maryland’s appellate courts as well.
Mr. Schroeder serves as the director and president for the Corporate Volunteer Council of Montgomery County and participates as a conciliator for the Fairfax County Circuit Court.
- Will Schroeder Recieves Award at the National Conference on Volunteering and Service
- GGCC, CVC-MC & Melting Pot Gaithersburg Partner to Support Manna Food Center
- Will Schroeder installed as President of the Corporate Volunteer Council of Montgomery County
- The Corporate Volunteer Council of Montgomery County in Kensington name Will Schroeder president
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Montgomery County Bar Association, Member
- Fairfax County Bar Association, Member
- Corporate Volunteer Council, Director